20 Dec 2020
We’re hiring! Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Public Relations (PR) & Marketing Account Manager for an immediate start. You’ll hit the ground running in this hands-on role, managing 3-6 B2B client accounts and overseeing Account Execs/Managers.
3+ years Public Relations agency experience is essential – B2B PR and digital comms experience is sector is desirable.
You’ll thrive on building great relationships with clients, media relations, and being part of new business pitches. Highly organised, with an eye for detail, you’ll also have excellent writing and communication skills, as well as loads of enthusiasm and creative ideas.
This role is temporarily remote due to COVID, but will revert back to our offices in Wotton-under-Edge (GL12) as soon as possible. Local candidates within commuting distance are preferred – eg Bristol, Bath, Yate, Stroud, Cheltenham, Chepstow, Cirencester, etc. Your own transport is a must.
- Managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Driving the delivery and growth of our client accounts: hitting their objectives, and our own
- Maintaining and developing long-term relationships with customers and media
- Writing persuasive press releases, letters, blogs and feature articles
- Managing multiple social media accounts and creating innovative content
- Briefing in-house and external creatives/writers/photographers etc
- Planning and budgeting clients’ marketing spend
- Spotting opportunities for campaigns, then developing, planning and selling them in to clients
- Networking at industry awards/ events, and support customers at exhibitions
- Experienced in B2B PR agency life (minimum 3+ years)
- Proven track record of delivery
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
- Literate, numerate and articulate with excellent communication skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Able to learn quickly and show initiative
- Able to work in print, digital and social media
- Able to travel to customer meetings and industry events as required (post-Covid) – your own transport is essential
- Able to identify new business opportunities with existing clients and prospects
Based in the stunning Cotswold market town of Wotton-under-Edge, MRA Marketing is a fast-growing, multi-award winning, B2B agency which thrives on achieving outstanding results for blue chip companies in the construction, building material and home improvement sectors.
We produce strategies to help companies grow and achieve big things, which we deliver as a team.
Our account handlers, writers, creatives, researchers, new business developers and support staff are a friendly, hard-working bunch and passionate about their work. Our focus is on team-working and delivering exceptional results for our customers.
- Excellent career progression
- 1-2-1 coaching and training courses to further your knowledge and expertise.
- Competitive salary
- 35 days holiday (inc. bank hols)
- Free onsite parking
How to apply
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Jane Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like what you've read?
Sign up for more interesting stories and great construction marketing insights.
25 Jul 2022
Plumbing & Heating May sales up 12.2% year on year: volume +3.8%, prices +8.1%
13 Jun 2022
June Construction Update from the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
01 Jun 2022
Builders’ Merchants’ confidence in the market drops sharply but they still expect sales to increase
24 May 2022
April’s plumbing and heating value sales fell -5.8% despite 8.6% price inflation
22 Oct 2021
Specialist plumbing & heating merchants maintain year-on-year growth in August
21 Jul 2021
Builders’ Merchants’ sales up year-on-year as industry continues growth trajectory
25 Jan 2021
Better Data, Safer Building: CPA launches consultation on new Product Information Code
02 Jun 2020
The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) COVID-19 task force draws up construction recovery plan lasting two years
19 Oct 2016
MRA Marketing has been shortlisted for a record 17 awards in this year’s prestigious Construction Marketing Awards (CMA).
25 Nov 2014
Tom Rigby joins the team to generate new business and develop MRA’s services to help more companies grow.
13 Feb 2014
Marketing & Merchandising masterclass by Mike Rigby at BMF Branch Managers' Forum