*THIS IS NOT A SALES ROLE*
Based in Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, MRA Research is a division of MRA Marketing specialising in construction and building materials industries. We carry out business-to-business market research studies and develop databases of companies.
Our research involves telephone interviewing with the trade for projects such as customer satisfaction, brand awareness and market trends. We also make thousands of outbound telephone calls a year to update our databases and grow our data services.
With this work increasing, we need to expand our friendly team!
We’re looking for full-time telephone interviewers to start as soon as possible. Working hours are 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Experience in telephone calling essential eg eg Contact/Call Centre Operative, Telephone Researcher, Telephone Customer Service Advisor/Executive
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Able to ask questions quickly and clearly, and record answers accurately
- Basic PC skills (especially web browsing)
- Some familiarity with Word, Excel or Access preferred (not essential)
- Strong team player with a positive attitude to new tasks and experiences
While the company is office-based our research team is currently working from home to ensure the safety of our staff during Covid. The successful candidate(s) will be provided with all the necessary equipment for home working.
- Salary: £17,000 per annum
How to apply
To apply, (or find out more) call Jessica Paget, Head of Data Services on 01453 845717. Initial applications will not be accepted by email.
Visit MRA Research’s main website: www.mra-research.co.uk