We’re hiring: Full Stack Web Developer
We’re looking for an experienced ‘full stack’ Website Developer to join our award-winning marketing team in Gloucestershire. Full or part-time considered, with some office-based and some remote working days.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience working with front and back end of websites that are both brand-based and e-commerce.
A problem solver with a passion for clean, reusable code, you’ll be maintaining/improving existing sites and building new ones for our broad client base.
You’ll manage multiple website developments from concept to delivery, working with our internal team and long-term external partners to ensure projects come in on time and to budget. Creating quality prototypes, you’ll deliver ideas and improvements in confidence in virtual and face-to-face meetings with clients.
You’ll also manage and maintain the efficient working of websites on a daily basis and ensure they’re hosted correctly on relevant servers, identifying and solving security and code-related issues and bugs.
Candidates living in Gloucestershire, Yate, Dursley, Stroud, Tetbury, Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Tetbury, Taunton and surrounding areas preferred as you will be working in our offices in Wotton-under-Edge regularly.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• 3+ years of inhouse experience as a developer with specific skills in:
• Mysql server, PostgreSQL (MSSQL desirable)
• CMS (WordPress, Magento, Joomla etc)
• Experience installing and configuring eCommerce systems
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Experience with DBA/Database modeling and design
• Experience with .NET frameworks
• Some understanding of Email Marketing and SEO
• Good working knowledge of Photoshop
• Experience or understanding of other content and store management platforms (eg Umbraco, SilverStripe)
• Knowledge of JQuery, Bootstrap and/or similar libraries
• As our offices are based in Gloucestershire, you’ll ideally live within a commutable distance.
• Competitive salary – between £23K-£33K pro rata, dependent on skills and experience
• Flexible, remote working, with full or part-time hours considered.
• Excellent career progression and training opportunities
• A chance to work with an established agency with a variety of clients
• 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays + Christmas Eve off
To keep our offices as safe as possible, they are professionally cleaned and deep-cleaned regularly and we have risk assessment policies in place. Hand sanitiser, disposable gloves and face masks are available FOC to staff.
How to apply
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter with examples of websites you’ve developed to Jane Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 30/10/2020