We’re hiring! Senior PR Account Manager – immediate start
We’re looking for an experienced Public Relations (PR) & Marketing Account Manager for an immediate start. You’ll hit the ground running in this hands-on role, managing 3-6 B2B client accounts and overseeing Account Execs/Managers.
3+ years Public Relations agency experience is essential – B2B PR and digital comms experience is sector is desirable.
You’ll thrive on building great relationships with clients, media relations, and being part of new business pitches. Highly organised, with an eye for detail, you’ll also have excellent writing and communication skills, as well as loads of enthusiasm and creative ideas.
This role is temporarily remote due to COVID, but will revert back to our offices in Wotton-under-Edge (GL12) as soon as possible. Local candidates within commuting distance are preferred – eg Bristol, Bath, Yate, Stroud, Cheltenham, Chepstow, Cirencester, etc. Your own transport is a must.
- Managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Driving the delivery and growth of our client accounts: hitting their objectives, and our own
- Maintaining and developing long-term relationships with customers and media
- Writing persuasive press releases, letters, blogs and feature articles
- Managing multiple social media accounts and creating innovative content
- Briefing in-house and external creatives/writers/photographers etc
- Planning and budgeting clients’ marketing spend
- Spotting opportunities for campaigns, then developing, planning and selling them in to clients
- Networking at industry awards/ events, and support customers at exhibitions
- Experienced in B2B PR agency life (minimum 3+ years)
- Proven track record of delivery
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
- Literate, numerate and articulate with excellent communication skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Able to learn quickly and show initiative
- Able to work in print, digital and social media
- Able to travel to customer meetings and industry events as required (post-Covid) – your own transport is essential
- Able to identify new business opportunities with existing clients and prospects
Based in the stunning Cotswold market town of Wotton-under-Edge, MRA Marketing is a fast-growing, multi-award winning, B2B agency which thrives on achieving outstanding results for blue chip companies in the construction, building material and home improvement sectors.
We produce strategies to help companies grow and achieve big things, which we deliver as a team.
Our account handlers, writers, creatives, researchers, new business developers and support staff are a friendly, hard-working bunch and passionate about their work. Our focus is on team-working and delivering exceptional results for our customers.
- Excellent career progression
- 1-2-1 coaching and training courses to further your knowledge and expertise.
- Competitive salary
- 35 days holiday (inc. bank hols)
- Free onsite parking
How to apply
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Jane Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org