Who we are
MRA Marketing Ltd (registration number 4690666) is part of a group of brands that also includes MRA Research Ltd and MRA Data Services Ltd, registered in England and Wales. MRA Marketing Ltd owns and operates this Site.
How we use your information
We use information about you and your organisation to help us give you the best possible service. MRA is committed to protecting your privacy and with new EU data protection law [the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR)].
This document makes you aware of how your personal data will be used and stored.
Data protection principles
We comply with applicable data protection law and principles, such as the GDPR, which means that your data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for legitimate purposes and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
We do not sell your data to third parties.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
Your rights in connection with personal information. Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please request that via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information when your register on or fill out a form on our site:
- First name and/or last name
- E-mail address
When visitors leave comments on the site the data is collected in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Collected information uses
Any information provided by you is used to understand your needs and provide a better service. We may use your information for the following reasons:
- To send periodic e-mails and to contact you for market research purposes
- To personalise your website experience according to your interests
- To improve our products or services based on your needs
Collected information security
In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure of the personal information that we gather, we have in place electronic and managerial procedures to secure and guard this information.
Usage of cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer hard drive. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Disabling cookies preferences may limit the full experience of our site.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Links to other websites
The Site may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites; such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact us via an email to email@example.com. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.