MRA Marketing is a fast-growing, award-winning, marketing agency based in Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire. We specialise in B2B marketing for the building materials and construction markets and we’re No.1 in the Agency League of the Construction Marketing Awards.
We are looking for a part-time Management Accountant to work a minimum of 25 hours a week. You’ll be working with an existing member of staff so teamwork is important.
• Working with in depth spreadsheets and progressing projects
• Processing monthly management accounts
• Overseeing sales ledger
• Overseeing purchase ledger
• Overseeing credit control and chasing debt
• Overseeing monthly and Year End Payroll
• Inland Revenue and VAT Returns
• Bank reconciliation
• Cashflow and budget forecasts
• Monthly and yearly management account reports
• Overhead analysis and customer analysis
• Managing and working with an existing Accounts Clerk
• A thorough understanding of accountancy and book-keeping
• At least two years’ experience in an Accounts role
• Experience of Management Accounts/Reporting for small to mid-sized firms
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office (eg Word, Excel), accounting software - ideally Sage
• Proven knowledge of accounting/book-keeping principles, standards and regulations
• High level of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality essential
• Good organisational skills and ability to work to and implement own processes
• Holding at least an AAT qualification, with preferably a CIMA qualification, or working towards such qualifications would be desirable.
Salary based on ability and experience
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Kirsty Sim at firstname.lastname@example.org