MRA Marketing is a full-service B2B agency that services ‘blue chip’ companies in construction.
We’ve won a number of awards and were shortlisted in 2017 for several CIM Marketing Excellence Awards – including Agency of the Year. We’re also No.1 in the Construction Marketing Awards’ Agency League.
We’re growing fast and are building a strong team to take the company to the next level. In the last three years we have doubled our turnover and staff and we’re really excited about the future.
We’re looking for experienced Account Directors who can create, develop and implement long-term strategic communications plans and shorter campaigns across a variety of channels. Leading a team of Account Managers and Executives and supported by senior management, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses. You’ll be a senior contact on your team’s accounts.
This is a fast-paced, hands-on role. We have writers, but you’ll be involved in articles, blogs and press releases and overseeing social media campaigns. You’ll edit others’ work, and help the team develop and progress. You’ll also work closely with our in-house creative team and be comfortable briefing external partners.
With internal and external training, career progression can be swift and rewarding.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• 3+ years B2B PR, digital or marcoms agency experience
• High level of initiative, autonomy, creativity, and self-motivation
• Enthusiasm, dedication, and willingness to work hard and as part of a team
• Experience of managing people to deliver exceptional results
• Excellent organisational skills; ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines – and help your team do so too
• In-depth understanding and love of marketing and PR
• Strong social media knowledge and experience
• Bring new ideas to the table and spot new opportunities for MRA and customers
• Experience of preparing and delivering successful pitches
Competitive salary + benefits depending on ability and experience. Full-time position, own transport essential.
How to apply:
Please send your CV with accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our other job vacancies: