- How we can help you
- ConsultancyAdvising our customers on key issues is crucial to their development and success.
- ResearchSuccessful strategies based on insight, information & market realities.
- Strategic Marketing & PRStrategic marketing & PR can make a real difference to your business
- AdvertisingSetting new standards for the building industry.
- BrandingRe-branding and the creation of new corporate identities
- Digital marketingTailor-made digital and website solutions to suit your company and market.
- Direct mail & newslettersAn important marketing tool – one that gets results.
- Exhibition designHelping you stand out from the crowd.
- Integrated programmes & campaignsEditorial that gets attention and changes perceptions.
- Literature & POSLiterature & POS that wins you business.
- Seminars & conferencesPolished presentations and effective memorable events.
- SocialIntegrate social across all your channels
- Strategic PREnhancing visibility and reinforcing brand values.
- VideoDramatically improve your searchability.
- Creative DesignWe combine creative flair with industry expertise to help you achieve more.
- Our customers
- Our team
- Senior managementBig business brain-power is at the heart of MRA Marketing.
- Account managersHelping to change reputations and achieve real customer growth.
- DesignersProviding exceptional design across a range of different formats and media.
- WritersCreating incisive, compelling and imaginative copy across many different formats.
- ResearchersIndependent, in-depth insightful research based on credible and verifiable sources.
- Join usLike to join a talented team of writers, designers and account managers?
- About us
- We help you growWe help you reposition, build, revitalise, grow and become more profitable.
- AwardsWe understand awards are highly regarded as a measure of excellence.
- SponsorshipMRA Marketing believes in sponsoring new research on communication channels.
- MembershipMembership of relevant organisations is important to us.
- How we can help you
- Our team
- About us
» View latest achievements MRA is constantly recognised for its award winning work.
» Visit the CIM website The Builders Merchant Building Index (BMBI) is a brand of the Builders Merchant Federation.
» Visit the BMBI website Being recognised for best practise from within our industry.
» Click for more information MRA Marketing is a member of the Construction Products Association.
» Click for more information MRA supports key industry events.
» Click for more information MRA is constantly recognised for its award winning work.
» View latest achievements
1. How we use your information
We use information about you and your organisation to help us give you the best possible service. MRA is committed to protecting your privacy and with new EU data protection law [the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR)] we are updating our privacy policies.
This document makes you aware of how your personal data will be used and stored.
2. Data protection principles
We comply with applicable data protection law and principles, such as the GDPR, which means that your data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for legitimate purposes and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
3. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
We do not sell your date to third parties.
4. Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
Your rights in connection with personal information. Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please request that via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact us via an email to email@example.com . You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information when your register on or fill out a form on our site:
- First name and/or last name
- E-mail address
Collected information uses
Any information provided by you is used to understand your needs and provide a better service. We may use your information for the following reasons:
- To send periodic e-mails and to contact you for market research purposes
- To personalise your website experience according to your interests
- To improve our products or services based on your needs
Collected information security
In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure of the personal information that we gather, we have in place electronic and managerial procedures to secure and guard these information.
Usage of cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer hard drive. Cookies allows websites to respond to you as an individual.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Disabling cookies preferences may limit the full experience of our site.
Links to other websites
The Site may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites; such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.